1.To orient the trainees to have an understanding and appreciation of the trade.
2. To provide the opportunities to the trainees, to work and master the basic skills of the trade.
3. To develop safe work habits.
4.To develop habits of god performance.
5. To develop the ability to understand interpret the drawing related to the work independently.
6. To be able to work and adopt industrial requirement
7. To develop the ability, to follow written instructions.
8.To develop a sense of discipline and punctuality.
9. To appreciate worker management relationship.
10. To be able to shoulder responsibilities.
11. To develop sociable good/habits, courtesy,obedience, loyalty and sincerity.
12. We will provide short term Industrial Training with free of cost for local trainees(by MES Course).